The Friends Board of Directors is a group of dedicated volunteers committed to the success of the organization. The path to board membership typically begins through taking a leadership volunteer role with the Ambassadors Club. Contact Molly Colten and/or Val Ashford Hal to learn more about the path to board nomination at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Term: 2 years (3rd year term recommended), propose self or colleague/network contact for next 2 year term
- A minimum of 2 Friends’ events per year
- 4 quarterly in person board meetings
- 1 annual planning retreat
- Actively participate in 1-2 quarterly committee meetings by phone or in person. Attendance and number of committee meetings to complete tasks to be determined by committee chair(s).
- Chair or Co-chair a Board Committee, Event, or Task Force
- Fund Raising
- Commit to sponsoring or putting together a table of 10 at the CEDAW Awards, our annual fundraiser held in the fall (Value $3500)
- Actively recruit new Friends members
- Goal: 5-10 new Friends members per year
- Recruitment of Board Members
- Goal: 1 recommendation per year
- Member of Friends Board - Dues: $200/ year